The goal of this training service is to explore the potential of crowdfunding to empower entrepreneurs with both financial capital and social capital. The training intends to introduce to participants to the science behind successful crowdfunding, it will also highlight different crowdfunding models and explain which of them is most fitting for certain projects or SMEs. Moreover, the webinar will give practical advice on which aspects have to be considered to run a successful crowdfunding campaign and how crowdfunding can be used to validate a potential market. The presenter will introduce different types of crowdfunding platforms available out there and present some real-world examples from a variety of successful campaigns. Considering that this training session will mainly be focused on introducing participants to the concept of crowdfunding and the crowdfunding approaches, the session will mostly revolve around the presenter sharing information and his/hers relevant experience in relation to the topic.
• What is crowdfunding and how does it work?
• Choosing the right crowdfunding platform
• Keys to a successful crowdfunding campaign
• Intro to crowdfunding models and choosing the most suitable model for a specific SME
• Overview of the crowdfunding market
• Crowdfunding side-effects
• Crowdfunding vs. traditional financing